aWeSOme candies

Tuesday 13 March 2012

Ryu one of the sweetest fishes i ever own =']


Ryu actually means Dragon =]

Oh ryu =]
even if other people say that fishes dont have feelings
I know you do

=']

even if u cant speak or make a sound

I understand....

because every time Im around 
you always swim around ur little tank
to show how excited you are =']


When I give u away for others to take care of you
you arent as active as always n just lay around
I know.....
you're sad


Im sorry I havent been taking care of you seriously
Im not always around
n I sometimes forgot about you
But
you have always been there
sittin in your tank on the edge of my table
waiting for your meal =]


I love you RYU!
Im sorry that I have to give you away T_T
even if I let someone take care of you for this 3 months
that 3 months is a long time
they might get attached to you

I know how it feels to have someone take a pet away
='[
so I choose to give you away
I hope your new owner will treat you right

I know you cant understand it
but
I just wanted to say
you're the best fish I've ever had 

One in a Million ryu!


3 comments: