aWeSOme candies

Friday 4 November 2011

BroTher's back with sometin cuddly =D

well todayh all my siblings R back!!
my beloved sistah n brutah!
^miss dem soo much
=p

ehhehe soo my brother is back with sometin =D
guess wat
its a FREAKIN
CUTE n CUDDLY

hamtaro~~
ohhh!!look at dat cutie dere =D

dis is actually an old cage
we used to hav hmstrs wen my lil sis was...lil..er ahah
but den she kept killin dem so we stopped havin hmstrs =/
kids
ofcourse

soo my brother brought four hamstrs =D
two cutie
n two chubby babies =3
ahhhh sooo cuutee!!

dese r da big ones =D
but den before i placed my hand into grabbin em
my brother warned me some of em r not used to people
so dey give a hell of a bite

so i took one
unfortunately it gave me da HELL of da bite
soo.........insaf...xmo pegang
u wan to know which wan?
sooo please avoid this territorial babe =/

awhhh dey soh fuzzy n cuteee

yep da bby i soo freakin cutteeee!!
so randomly without thinkin i took one
awwwhhh so cute n cuddly at first
den it gave me a ONE HELL OF A BITE
even worse den da big one!
woohhh
wat does ur mum teach you!

Mommy hamtaro: ayte now son,wen those ppl grab yah,
all u hav to do is bite da hell out of em,let dem scream =D

bby bite hamtaro: yesh mommy =]

which one?
take dat cutie
no bite2 4 u =/

yeah soo these hamstrs will be a new addtion to da fmly =3
oh god dere sooo cute

eheheh chubby!!!

awwwhh so cute havin a drink =D

so lets just hope dey don't die dat fast ahahaha
okeyh
hih my finger still hurts =/
i'll get u
u just wait.................

No comments:

Post a Comment