aWeSOme candies

Monday 17 October 2011

an Adventure in K.L to da Beauty Fair 2011

I know2 its not like me to go to a beauty fair =P
but Im followin my mom
n I always teman her =3
(^jelez~)

our destination is da Beauty Fair 2011 in KLCC convention centre
we went there my LRT n all
coz wanted to avoid expensive parking n da JAM
eheheh but u hav to walk a lot
dats da best part <3

we finally reach da place n its filled with
girls.............girls.............n uhh dats a girl rite?
ahahha!
so followed mama all around n met mum's friend MIO!!
remember mio?
^dat mio uhuhuh

so we began our shoppin spree of buyin beauty products
mostly for mama's spa
which will be operatin in December like dat <3
(negociating)
for me uhuhhuhh 
ap ag borong ap yg murah uhuh

but its soooo tiring
(penin seh tgok rmai org)

sooooo got bored
shhhhhh~

aahahahah
den we took a LRT back again n had
some Auntie anne's
ahhh miss dat

wen we got home<3
tgok hasil
wooohh!bnyk la...jgak

tu KAMBING!

penat sgat3 so terlantar ats katil n men2 nan cleo
ahahha comeyh seyh!

thankiu mama for tday <3
had soo much fun with aching foot ahhah 
Luv u mama =3

No comments:

Post a Comment