aWeSOme candies

Saturday 22 October 2011

My 18th BiRTHDAYYY!!!

woow its my birthday =3
i kinda forgot all about it though
da lah 18th
how can i forget maaa
no more
"heh budak kecik xle tgok"
"huh xmatang"
"hoh immature"
^whos da lil kitty
I am =3

so let me explainatut wat happon tday ya?
I had breakfast at giant with my SUPAH AWESOME family =3
den i slept till evenin
with my pyjamas on <3
^nice one yaaa~~ this seal is soo freakin CUTE!!

wen I finally woke up
i quickly went downstairs to see wat was happenin
I saw my family prepare an awesome feast for my Bday 
I wasss soo touched <3
Look at DAT chicken WOoooWeeee
oh yeah i made dis =3
galic bread nyuuummm!!
WOOOMAGOD!!dat is some awesome taters!!
I love mashed taters =D
 n mushrooom soup~
yes is western style tonite bebeh!
n fruits coz We healthy =D
(i was almost fooled by my sis dat the grape was cherry..dang u)

So after a speech from me n doa mkan
we EATT!!
I eat taters with knife mah!
coz we gangstah!
Look at dem eatin all those foos
*soo fattenin
dats da best part eeheh

den we had some teka teki teka tekuk(<ayt adik)
ahahha so fun

adik:kalau gajah naik bas,manusia nek ap?
sis:nek teksi
cute daniel:nak jet <3
dad:nek hairan woooohh i win


nenek:binatang ap yg kedekut?
adik:kuda
me:kudaaaaaaaaaaa...KOWT
nenek:mimi menang
me:BOOOooYaaaahHH

im done..dun worry dose tater r da best so saved it last
n look ^ i got a kiddie meal toy =D!

Im supah good at it
^nice pyjmas............lame ahah!!
*hippo:uggghhh peper breath!
mmmmmmmmmmmpaaaahhh!!

den we lelepax for a while after eatin =D
some fishes on da piano
^dats my adik k
n that is imran
my cousin =3

den my sistr literally made me her punchin bag
as she wanted to practice
her silat skills
.........................................
Im not doin it again =[

den zha cake arrived =D
nice riiitttteee =3
mah nenek made it <3
its a BIG RED MAMA cake
sweeeeett

so we sing sang song
eppy2 birthday den *fuuuuuuhhh blow imaginary candle
n viola
cutted!
n eated <3
it was sooo nice n sweeett =3
tenkiu nenek
I LOVE YOU

den we all went to da room
n since im 18
we're playin POKER!
we all play poker
*those kids r dangstah too

I had the best bday of my Life =D
just being with my family makes it all better
but missed my brother n makcu who's not here =[

I LOVE MY FAMILY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment