aWeSOme candies

Wednesday 5 October 2011

My PeTs at Home!! da Kitties!!

knowin me ofcoz I have cats at home
Woohhhh!cant wait to come home this 14th october
dont worry next I'll post about my other pets
like my fishes
This is my KAMBING
u want to know why i call her my KAMBING?
becausee she looks like a fluffy sheep
IsHH!!dont u just wanna snuggle dat belly

this kitty here is Cleopatra
or Cleo for short
she was the 2nd cat on our new house
(marble was 1st but she went missing)
somehow Cleo is exactly like marble
fluffy tail
but her tail is disabled because of an accident
where a bike ran over her but she's strong
she is now about 4 years old i think
She's smart
huggable
luvable
n a good listener
(^she's good)
she knows wen ur sad
I love her my BFF
aaWwwhh

next is this loved cutie here
this is CARAMEL!!
my new kitty
she's a replacement for my lost coco
oh baby I hope u rest in peace
 alritey back to Caramel
she's the sweetest kitty I ever
she's cute
she's nakal
but still so cute
so cute
nie time dye cket rituu isk3

overall i love my cats a lot
coz somehow cats can read ur feelings
they know how u feel
especially wen ur sad
like cleo
she knows I was extreamely sad wen i lost coco
Cleo stayed beside me n comfort me
I love u CLeo!!

Kambing!!!u so cute Loh!
hehheheh fluffy
buhbye coco

Love cats <3

2 comments:

  1. aimi~! ily here.. cute nyeeee ur cats!!!! ^0^ rase nk hug2 je!! kyaaaa ><

    ReplyDelete
  2. aahahha thankx ily ohoh feel free to come over n give em a hug ahahha ^^

    ReplyDelete