aWeSOme candies

Saturday 29 October 2011

da side effect of SUGAR RUUUSSHHHH!!!!

Well only my awesome friends know it
its not dat hard to find sometin dat keeps me goin for hours (0-0)
nooo not coffee
nooo not drugs
nooooo not that either

Its!!!!.......Its!!!!!

CANDYY!!
Oh good pleaaseee
^ i cant look at dat

dat particular candy up dere is called ROCK CANDY
It is my most favourite candy everrr!!
but its very hard to find (T_T)
its very rare around  my place

if you guys know where to get some of these please tell me
(0-0)

*candie are lovely tears of heaven
it makes ur taste bud goes waaaayy
WILLLLDDD!!
i hav taken these chances to appreciate
these "tears of heaven"

By
Eatin dem up n go
CRAAZZYYY!!

if u know Nutty from Happy Tree Friends
Dats wat i become once i hav candy

since rock candy is rare
i had my 2nd favourites
which is candies
from 

WILLY WONKA!!
^now dont forget to eat candy,its gud for ya

this rite here is da famous nerds
^one of my first wonka candies
i just love these critters
cause dey have a lil rock sugar 
under da sweet flavoured coating

sssssSSsss nyuuuummm!

runts is actually hard candy in da shape of fruits
dere very delicious n nyummy =D

i love it cause i can just suck into in n just
appreciate the sugar rush

^wow this is just AWESOME

gobstopper is actually a jawbreaker
if u wanna know wats dat

its a supah hard candy dat might break ur jaw if u tried to bite it =D
or "JAWBREAKER"

these babies r da bomb to my sugar rush
cause their hard as hell
u hav to suck on dem forever
n dat means
a longer enery power (^0^)




I just love candies
dey r almost evrythin to me
wen im sad a simple sweets could cheer me up
if i feel so horrible n down, sweets could mke me happy

Candies are cheap
Candies r easy to get
everyone eats Candies
but few appreciate it =D
so enjoy da lil things <3

No comments:

Post a Comment