aWeSOme candies

Thursday 6 October 2011

da FisHies!!

assalammualaikum <3
msty wajib seorang pelajr perikanan membele atleast seekor ikan
@ pernah ke
ohohohoh 4 me
I prefer Siamese fighting fish(betta splenders)
aint it a beauty?(dis is not my fish just an example)

some people say this fish are boring
coz they live in a small empty container
move once in a while
n just eat

dey r just missin out
they r AWESOME 
especially wen dere's a contender wooohh
howw awesome they flare =3
this here is RaGe!
my first halfmoon red copper dragon

He's the best u see
coz he's kinda easy to take care of
feed him n he's happy
n he always flare though which makes him interesting <3
bred him a few times but most of his fry follow their mother =[
this is some of his succesfull kidz =3
this one looks like his mom
u see their both roundtail like their mom
no halfmoon =[
had around bebelas jek yg survive until their teens
then gave dem away to family n friends =3

sokay =]
atleast i know their in good hands
This beautiful male is Aurum =3 my fav
He's a Halfmoon plakat golden copper dragon(wooh!)
He's just sooo pretty
but eventually he died of swim bladder disease
='[ sob2

n this awesome one is ReV!
he's a double tail red blue dragon(my fisrt double tail)
he was the last for me to breed before I went to sarawak =3

buutt still most of his fry has his n female colour but not his double tail =[
their about 2 mnth old now =3
pretty arent they =3
^for now Im not sure wether Im givin them away 
or selling them coz no more space on da piano ='[
Im sellin dem at Rm 10 each
they r now only 4 months so they r not fully matured
(hopefully they become more pretty)
but If u want just keep me noted =3

well alritey
these are some of my fish
most of dem rest in peace
due too illness or bnuh diri(lompat klua bekas)
Im not an advanced breeder but Im gettin better =]
so thats y I want to take fishery
so that I can be a successful
Aquaculturist =3
(no such word eh?)

wassalam<3

No comments:

Post a Comment