aWeSOme candies

Sunday 23 October 2011

Day Out with My SiStAH!!

As far as a few of you would know
I wanted to watch Real Steel soooo Badly =[
AWESSSOOOMMEE rite!!

(before da movie)

So me n my sis planned to watch it 
at 12.30 am
 but my mommy wont let =[
(18 n parents lil girl =D)

Sooo my sis n I planned to watch on 4.50 pm
soo we booked da ticket online =D
den wen we reach dere at 5.00pm
(^org malas nak dtg awl)

da person say booking tickets can only be taken an hour before the show
WAaaattt Thaaa Fiiisshhh!!

thank god its still available so just bought it frm da countr
=[ HIH!

den trus went in exactly wen da 
ads finish uhuhuh! NICE

(after the movie)

WooooWWWWWHHH!!!!
it was freakin AWESOOOMMEEE!!!

seriously dis movie is worth ur money
I love it <3

den I went Real Steel on my sistah

me: Look at me!,Look at me!
sistah: Wat da HeLL


ahahahha!!
after all dat LOOOLLy GaGging
we went for tutty putty!!WoooH!

Nyummmyyyy tuttyy putttyy!!
sistah: waa its pretty
me: yeah pretty..pretty FAT
sistah: I know but its better u say it
me: =#

HaaaaAaa I was an AWESOME day indeed =D
Thankx Kak Long =3

I LOVE COOKie <3

No comments:

Post a Comment